Aug 2014 - Sep 2019
National Accounts Sales Manager
- Tripled annual sales while increasing gross profit margin
- Sold the largest single order in company history
- Managed accounts and recruited new accounts
- Dealt with long and short sales cycles, handling a high volume of orders annually
- Trade show management - national, state, and local
- Presented to architects, dealers, OEMs, facilities, and end-users
- National & International sales travel - 20%
- Trained and developed all new customer service representatives.
- Created educational content distributed through Constant Contact, social media, and blogs.
- Set product pricing, forecast sales and product movement, quoted all pricing inquiries.
- Reported directly to VP of Sales and Marketing
Jun 2013 - Sep 2013
- Company shut down by FBI, plan was to relocate to new branch in St. Louis.
- Planned and coordinated public affairs and communication efforts including: public relations, health fairs, and community outreach.
- Maintained and promoted relationships with: home health agencies, durable medical equipment companies, discharge planners, social services, assisted living communities, and senior centers.
- Created and developed marketing and communication materials.
- Utilized a monthly budget to conduct sales calls, lunches, and presentations.
- Described Mobile Doctors™ services to vendors, nursing agencies and any potential client.
- Reviewed and tracked intakes, followed up with referral sources, delivered orders/care plans, kept detailed records of all contacts, and reached new patient targets.
Jan 2013 - Jun 2013
Scheduler & Inside Marketing Rep
- Managed doctor’s daily schedules which included: calling patients to set up monthly appointments and visits based on need, creating the most efficient driving route determinant on patients locations, adding on patients that are sick and call-in, and making sure the doctors had all necessary patient information.
- Improved daily drive times, overall patient satisfaction, and timeliness of sick call and follow-up visits.
- Coordinated breakfast and lunch in-services to help develop business relationships, promote Mobile Doctors, and educate staff.
- Re-Founding Father of Phi Delta Theta, member Alpha Kappa Psi
- Internships: Sung King Brewery, Bogotown, Second Presbyterian Church, NUVO
- Presented to the Christel DeHaan Foundation resulting in the support of the Visiting International Theatre Artist (VITA) program providing a grant of $35,000/ year for four years totaling $140,000.
High School Diploma
MILFORD HIGH SCHOOL
- Varsity basketball player for three years
- Freshman soccer player
- DECA National competitor